Cleaning And Organizing Is A Fun Way!
Krystal Clear Cleaning
- Prevent your doors from closing due to a draft with a few rubber bands placed like in the picture above.
- Remove your children’s paintings from the walls and other surfaces with the help of KH7 and other degreasing products.
- If you have a gum stuck on your carpet, you can easily remove it by putting an ice cube over it until itfreezes. This will make the removal easier.
- If you have nail holes in your walls, rub a bar of soap on them until they’re filled.
- Rub your furniture with a bar of soap to restore its glow.
- Keep tape bands on your walls with some silicone when painting your walls to prevent the paint from spreading.
- Soak the screws you’re using in nail polish in order to allow them to enter the hole easier.
- Put a drop of silicone on the ends of your kitchen cabinet door handles to prevent them from damaging other parts of the kitchen.
- To remove lime from your shower head, just fill a plastic bag with vinegar and hot water and secure it over the head. The lime should disappear in just one day.
- If your pet is shedding hairs all around your home, you can remove them from the carpet and sofa easily with a clean crystal brush.