It’s sometimes hard to get started on decluttering your home, The best way to get started is to tackle it in stages, focus on one room, one space, one area at a time. Go through your stuff and understanding what items to get rid of when you declutter, everything can feel like too big a job to tackle, and overwhelm sets in.
Here are a list to remember when you start to declutter, You don’t need fancy tools, but you do need baskets or bins defined.
1. Put Away: This container is for items that have crept out of their storage spaces.
2. Recycle: Items that need to be recycled, such as paper, plastic or glass.
3. Fix: Organize and sort things that need further tinkering.
4. Trash: Stuff that needs to go away.
5. Donate: Items that you can donate to a charitable organization or another person.