Did you know? Cleaning facts!
Krystal Clear Cleaning2019-08-08T19:00:08+00:00
Cleaning your home can be enjoyable to some people and tiring to others. If we wish for our home to stay clean, it is an important activity in our lives. A clean house is important for your health and the well-being of your family. It makes everyone feel happy, but more importantly, it eliminates a lot of stress caused by a chaotic environment.
Below you’ll find some fun facts about cleaning.
- Your kitchen sink contains more germs than your toilet!
- 70% of dust particles are comprised of dean skin flakes!
- Blenders Clean Themselves. Just fill your blender with water and add a few drops of soap. Turn the blender on for a few seconds and rinse after. Ta-da!
- Ketchup can act as a cleaning agent for your tarnished copper and silver!
- Mold can grow in your trash can.
- You need to wait 30-60 seconds before wiping antibacterial cleaners to work.
- Hard Water Affects Over 85% Of U.S. Households
- The average person spends 87% of their time indoors – make cleaning your home a priority. Book with Krystal Clear Cleaning now!
We will do your dirty work for you! Get in touch with us at https://krystalclearclean247.com/
Main Office: 209-498-7116
Recruiting Department: 209-425-5064
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!